Ethernet Switch

  • Ray Sills
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011
      Following up on Bill D's mention of an ethernet switch...

      I have a Nortel 24 port 100 base rack mount (2 units) ethernet switch
      that I'd be happy to donate to MARCH, if this would do the job.

      73 de Ray
    • Ray Sills
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011
        On Oct 1, 2011, at 10:25 AM, Ray Sills wrote:

        > Following up on Bill D's mention of an ethernet switch...
        >
        > I have a Nortel 24 port 100 base rack mount (2 units) ethernet switch
        > that I'd be happy to donate to MARCH, if this would do the job.
        >

        > 73 de Ray

        Clarification: "2 units" means it's 2 rack units in height.
        Standard 19" rack.
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011
          Ray Sills <raysills3@...> wrote:

          >Following up on Bill D's mention of an ethernet switch...
          >
          >I have a Nortel 24 port 100 base rack mount (2 units) ethernet switch
          >that I'd be happy to donate to MARCH, if this would do the job.
          >

          >73 de Ray

          That would work. We could set this up as part of the holiday festivus.
          --
          Sent from my PDP 8/e.
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011
            Ray Sills <raysills3@...> wrote:

            >On Oct 1, 2011, at 10:25 AM, Ray Sills wrote:
            >
            >> Following up on Bill D's mention of an ethernet switch...
            >>
            >> I have a Nortel 24 port 100 base rack mount (2 units) ethernet switch
            >> that I'd be happy to donate to MARCH, if this would do the job.
            >>

            >> 73 de Ray
            >
            >Clarification: "2 units" means it's 2 rack units in height.
            >Standard 19" rack.

            Ah.
            --
            Sent from my PDP 8/e.