Re: [midatlanticretro] Pretty decent looking teletype in Pittsburgh

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30 2:22 PM

      On Sep 30, 2011 5:11 PM, "Bill Sudbrink" <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

      > Ebay item number 300605118272
      >
      > No connection to or knowledge of seller... etc.

      I have no idea who that can be. That one does look nice. Its mentions being used for RTTY, there's more than enough Hams over here too that'll squeeze into a telephone booth  :) I met a Teletype guru one year at the Hamfest that doesn't live too far, but I think I lost track of him. I'm hoping to find his number again to get some help.
      =Dan

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30 2:23 PM
        On 09/30/2011 05:22 PM, Dan Roganti wrote:
        > > Ebay item number 300605118272
        > >
        > > No connection to or knowledge of seller... etc.
        > >

        > I have no idea who that can be. That one does look nice. Its mentions
        > being used for RTTY, there's more than enough Hams over here too that'll
        > squeeze into a telephone booth :) I met a Teletype guru one year at the
        > Hamfest that doesn't live too far, but I think I lost track of him. I'm
        > hoping to find his number again to get some help.

        I'm going to try to score this, I think.

        Dave McGuire
        Port Charlotte, FL