Pretty decent looking teletype in Pittsburgh

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2011
      Ebay item number 300605118272

      No connection to or knowledge of seller... etc.
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2011

        On Sep 30, 2011 5:11 PM, "Bill Sudbrink" <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

        > Ebay item number 300605118272
        >
        > No connection to or knowledge of seller... etc.

        I have no idea who that can be. That one does look nice. Its mentions being used for RTTY, there's more than enough Hams over here too that'll squeeze into a telephone booth  :) I met a Teletype guru one year at the Hamfest that doesn't live too far, but I think I lost track of him. I'm hoping to find his number again to get some help.
        =Dan

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2011
          On 09/30/2011 05:22 PM, Dan Roganti wrote:
          > > Ebay item number 300605118272
          > >
          > > No connection to or knowledge of seller... etc.
          > >

          > I have no idea who that can be. That one does look nice. Its mentions
          > being used for RTTY, there's more than enough Hams over here too that'll
          > squeeze into a telephone booth :) I met a Teletype guru one year at the
          > Hamfest that doesn't live too far, but I think I lost track of him. I'm
          > hoping to find his number again to get some help.

          I'm going to try to score this, I think.

          Dave McGuire
          Port Charlotte, FL