Another rescue needed -- Harrisburg PA

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2011
      MARCH has an opportunity to get another IBM 5110 w/ the BIG drive system
      (around the size of a mini-fridge) and also with the printer. Can
      someone rescue this for us? There is not any hurry. It's in Harrisburg, PA.
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2011
        Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

        >MARCH has an opportunity to get another IBM 5110 w/ the BIG drive system
        >(around the size of a mini-fridge) and also with the printer. Can
        >someone rescue this for us? There is not any hurry. It's in Harrisburg,
        >PA.

        Shessh! A day late and a dollar short are you. I'm in Gettysburg right
        now, but the trailer isn't with me or I could have picked this up.
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011
          Is there any software with this 5110?

          Jim