Re: [midatlanticretro] photos from Vintage Computer Festival MW / ECCC 2011

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28 10:32 AM

      > > Highlights include some really cool modern tech add-on devices for
      > > the C64 storage and networking. One guy made a little custom
      > > keychain 1541 drive enclosure for his.
      >
      > <sigh> I really like to make it over there sometime. Looks like some
      good
      > homebrewing hacking. Some nice pics there.

      I did not include any of the pics from Jim Brain. His Zoom Floppy
      (http://store.go4retro.com/products/ZoomFloppy.html) was selling like
      hotcakes. His table was the most active of anyone's. I plan to do a
      review of the device. He was equipped to solder an IEEE socket on the spot
      for those of us with IEEE drives to attach directly to a modern PC.
      Amazing!

      There were two other guys selling variations of drives and ethernet
      devices, I wish I got more details. Try the ECCC web site.