FYI: CL - Amiga 2000 , Monitor & Mouse--AS IS-- (hillsborough, NJ) $99

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 27, 2011

      I am selling all of the following AS-IS:

      Amiga 2000HD computer with keyboard & mouse
      Amiga Monitor

      Note: I'm not even sure if there is actually a HD inside the computer.

      Note: I have not touched this stuff in years. I did plug it in and turned it on and I got power from both the computer and monitor (I heard the fan), but I did NOT see anything on the screen. I might have not plugged it in correctly... I have no idea. I know it worked before I packed this thing away YEARS ago... but I'm selling it AS-IS. Hopefully it works perfect for you. But if not, it ain't my problem. I'm sorry.. I just am not interested in this computer any more....... it was AWESOME years ago, but I just haven't touched it in soooooooo many years.

      Price: $99. FIRM. No haggling.

      http://cnj.craigslist.org/sys/2586239964.html

      ~{sent *[from ┬▒my] ^Android}

    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 27, 2011
        Thanks for posting that but honestly for $99, he can keep it..
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 27, 2011

          On Sep 27, 2011 1:50 PM, "Christian Liendo" <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

          > Thanks for posting that but honestly for $99, he can keep it..

          Its always good to have a parts machine lying around as backup. The parts alone will cost more separately. If I had a few bucks I would snag it.

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 27, 2011
            On 09/27/2011 02:37 PM, Dan Roganti wrote:
            > > Thanks for posting that but honestly for $99, he can keep it..
            >
            > Its always good to have a parts machine lying around as backup. The
            > parts alone will cost more separately. If I had a few bucks I would snag it.

            Yeah, absolutely. Same here.

            Dave McGuire
            Port Charlotte, FL
          • Christian Liendo