FYI, CL- Apple IIE Computers (Scranton/Clarks Summit) $15each

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2011

      Just a headsup, this is near Scranton.
      Just one odd thing, he mentions "bid"
      Might be just an ebay freudian slip
      ===================================

      16 Apple IIE computers in good condition. We have 16 of these - you may bid on 1 or all. They have been stored for many years. We have a rather large selection of old and new computers, monitors, 5 1/4" & 3 1/2" disk drives, keyboards, mice, modems, printers and software. We need room - we are selling EVERYTHING. If you are looking for something special, feel free to contact us .... most likely we have it.

      http://scranton.craigslist.org/sys/2591881128.html

      via @craigsnotifica #AndroidApp

      ~{sent *[from ┬▒my] ^Android}