IBM's THINK exhibit at Lincoln Center, now to Oct

  • Jeff Jonas
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26 12:56 AM
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26 5:39 AM
        >>> IBM's THINK exhibit at Lincoln Center:

        Nifty! I didn't know about this, let alone that it's extended (so this is the "XT" version?). :)

        Lincoln Center's web site says you need a ticket but they are free as in beer.

        I'll have to go ...
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011
          I went to see the THINK exhibit on Friday. It was interesting, even fun. Naturally everything it presents puts IBM in the best light. History is stretched on a point or two. The outdoor wall would make for an awesome game of life. If you have something else to do in NYC, then take some time to see THINK, but don't make a special trip.

          Jim