unencoded kybd

  • Jeff Jonas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2011
      Since nobody wanted the Canon StarWriter 60
      stand-alone word processor, I salvaged just the useful parts.
      I'm keeping the LCD screen for my own projects,
      but the unencoded external keyboard may be useful
      to someone trying to retrofit something,
      or for making your own parallel interface kybd
      for something vintage such as a TV typewriter.