Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: MARCH board promotion!

  • Bob Schwier
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 23, 2011
      Does anyone know if NAVELEX in Norfolk Naval Shipyard still has the equipment Henry Trank left them thirty years ago?
      It relates to the only true parts of the "Philadelphia Experiment" garbage.  Trank and company were doing work on studying the magnetic image of ships.
      The rest of that is like the initials to my name.
      bs