Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Synertec VIM-1

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 22, 2011

      On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 4:49 AM, Jeff Jonas <jeff_s_jonas@...> wrote:
      > Today I got two Synertec VIM-1's running.  They're 6502 SBC's.

      An Ampro LittleBoard would be a welcome addition to MARCH since it's a Z80 running CP/M.  My Servo-8 SBC was displayed at VCF East a few years ago, still running CP/M at 6 MHz with 64k RAM.

      Somehow I don't have pix of my Z80 system but my other ones:
      http://ferretronix.com/tech/sbc/index.html

      yea, I was getting worried, it did sound like it's a 6502 conspiracy
      1802 !! 1802 !!