Trenton event, FYI

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 21, 2011
      Trenton 2010 is scheduled for March 10 next year due to availability of their space. They didn't say anything about a second day.
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 21, 2011
        I have been keeping the web site page calendar up to date, I will add this
        date. Let me know if anyone has a vintage-specific web site or page that I
        can add to the links section

        Bill Degnan

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 23, 2011
          Wouldn't the next TCF be in 2012?

          Jim

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 23, 2011
            Jim Scheef <scheefj@...> wrote:

            >Wouldn't the next TCF be in 2012?
            >
            >Jim
            >
            >On 9/21/2011 9:19 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
            >>
            >> Trenton 2010 is scheduled for March 10 next year due to availability
            >> of their space. They didn't say anything about a second day.

            Sometimes yahoo delays mail.
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 23, 2011
              >>> Sometimes yahoo delays mail.

              :)

              Jim: I made a typo. I meant 2012.

              Also, they're doing the IT conference on the Friday prior. But that part is not the TCF that we know and love.