Re: [midatlanticretro] Maker Faire update

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 18, 2011
      Yes, I saw and said hello to Steve. I may not have seen or recognized the others. It was an excellent job from Infoage and the member organizations. When I was there, two kids were working away on the ASR33, oblivious to the rest of the world.

      Jim

      On 9/18/2011 2:04 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      >>> with Joe G and Evan each handling their parts of the tent

      Lots of other InfoAge people working the booth: Steve and Matt R. (both of NJARC): Dan W., and Marah (both of IXR); and our own Jeff(s) B./J.