Otrona Attache Disks

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2011
      I picked up an Otrona Attache with video problems from the MIT Flea today. After cleaning and adjusting the vertical hold pot (it's one of those super-cheap ones with a bare rotating metal tab on an exposed carbon trace base), I've been able to get a consistently steady image!

      Now, I need something to boot with. It doesn't appear that there's a copy of the system diskettes available online. Does anyone have a set they'd be willing to copy for me? I've got plenty of NOS 5.25" DSDD floppies! I'll also be more than happy to pay shipping both ways/compensate you for your time.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan