Maker Faire day 2 ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2011
      .... Is soon to be underway!

      Yesterday was awesome. InfoAge's booth was busy from shortly after the show opened until 6:30, then it died down before the 7:00 closing. MARCH's table in that booth was * packed * most of the day. Everyone was blown away by Shredz 64. And many, many people told us they'd only read about Altair but never saw one in person, or saw one but never working, so we impressed them all.

      Other visitors beside those I mentioned in yesterday's email were Brian C., Matt L., Matt W., and Dan T. .... So if you add up these four plus Jim S., Rolf, me, and Jeff(s) B./J., that nine MARCHins at the event -- cool! I also counted at least a dozen people yesterday in the friend-of-MARCH category.

      I split a hotel room with Ethan Dicks from cctalk, he says hello to ya'll.

      Off to breakfast now and then day two begins.