Re: [midatlanticretro] Vintage Computer Festivus!

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2011

      - Jeff B. said:
      >>> most likely December 3 will be best choice

      - Kelly said:
      >>> 12/3 will be best for me.

      How's Dec. 3 for everyone else? (The sooner we decide, the sooner we can
      book a room at InfoAge and beat all the other member groups that also
      have holiday parties.)

      Our past few of holiday parties, a.k.a. Vintage Computer Festivus (the
      name is thanks to friend-o'-MARCH Bernie S.), were all a big hit.
      Movies, brews, good food, vintage computers, video gaming, informal swap
      meet, and of course extreme jolly nerdity ruled the weekend. The only
      "rules" for this event are: this event is for MARCH-and-friends only; we
      pass the hat for InfoAge; we leave the event room cleaner than we find it.