web hosting

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hey you all...I want to start my own website. I'd like
      to do it cheaply. Naturally, I need enough space to
      store files, pdfs, jpegs, etc. I don't know, somewhere
      around 500megs or so. Any suggestions? Truth is I
      don't know the first thing about setting one up. I
      know you can register domains through yahoo for $3 a
      year. Help.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Degnan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
        I have an ISP.. you can register it with mine, $9.95/month 600 megs.
        bd

        At Thursday, 2 February 2006, you wrote:

        >Hey you all...I want to start my own website. I'd like
        >to do it cheaply. Naturally, I need enough space to
        >store files, pdfs, jpegs, etc. I don't know, somewhere
        >around 500megs or so. Any suggestions? Truth is I
        >don't know the first thing about setting one up. I
        >know you can register domains through yahoo for $3 a
        >year. Help.

        -- E N D --