Apple

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9 4:07 PM
      I'm not sure if this attachment will go through, but if it does -- check out the fruit logo on this cart that I saw in NYC today.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9 4:41 PM
        Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

        >I'm not sure if this attachment will go through, but if it does --
        >check out the fruit logo on this cart that I saw in NYC today.

        Old apple logo
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9 4:43 PM
          >>> Old apple logo

          Yes, I know that, Forrest. :) That's why I sent it.
        • Richard Cini
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 9 6:14 PM
            Re: [midatlanticretro] Apple That is totally cool!

            On 9/9/11 7:07 PM, "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

            I'm not sure if this attachment will go through, but if it does -- check out the fruit logo on this cart that I saw in NYC today.

            Rich

            --
            Rich Cini
            Collector of Classic Computers