Vintage Computer Festivus!

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9, 2011
      I know it's early, but every year people make holiday plans earlier than the year prior. This week my local supermarket put out Halloween stuff!

      Which weekends in December are good / not good for MARCHins, re: our annual Vintage Computer Festivus?
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 9, 2011
        Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

        >I know it's early, but every year people make holiday plans earlier
        >than the year prior. This week my local supermarket put out Halloween
        >stuff!
        >
        >Which weekends in December are good / not good for MARCHins, re: our
        >annual Vintage Computer Festivus?

        I am open at this point.
      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 9, 2011
          > I know it's early, but every year people make holiday plans earlier than
          > the year prior. This week my local supermarket put out Halloween stuff!
          > Which weekends in December are good / not good for MARCHins, re: our
          > annual Vintage Computer Festivus?

          I can't be sure until Early November when my work schedule comes out for
          November/December, but most likely December 3 will be best choice, December
          10 2nd best and December 17 third best.

          I look forward to another great Festivus !
        • Kelly D. Leavitt
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 10, 2011
            > Which weekends in December are good / not good for MARCHins, re: our
            annual Vintage Computer Festivus?
            12/3 will be best for me.
            12/17 next best.

            Kelly
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 11, 2011

              - Jeff B. said:
              >>> most likely December 3 will be best choice

              - Kelly said:
              >>> 12/3 will be best for me.

              How's Dec. 3 for everyone else? (The sooner we decide, the sooner we can
              book a room at InfoAge and beat all the other member groups that also
              have holiday parties.)

              Our past few of holiday parties, a.k.a. Vintage Computer Festivus (the
              name is thanks to friend-o'-MARCH Bernie S.), were all a big hit.
              Movies, brews, good food, vintage computers, video gaming, informal swap
              meet, and of course extreme jolly nerdity ruled the weekend. The only
              "rules" for this event are: this event is for MARCH-and-friends only; we
              pass the hat for InfoAge; we leave the event room cleaner than we find it.