Re: [midatlanticretro] Display

  • David Gesswein
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2011
      On Fri, Sep 09, 2011 at 02:03:46AM -0400, David Larsen wrote:
      > I finally have a small display of some of my computer collection -
      > Thank you - Dave http://tinyurl.com/3tp8krr

      I was curious where it is so followed the link to your website. You might
      want to change this to indicate you now have a small display and its location.

      http://bugbookcomputermuseum.com/
      The BugBook Computer Museum

      In the future. It is now a matter of location, the process of building, and
      time to develop exhibits of the caliber that folks will want to come and see.