Display

  • David Larsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2011
      I finally have a small display of some of my computer collection -
      Thank you - Dave http://tinyurl.com/3tp8krr
      --
      David Larsen
      LCF Group, Floyd Virginia
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2011
        On Fri, Sep 09, 2011 at 02:03:46AM -0400, David Larsen wrote:
        > I finally have a small display of some of my computer collection -
        > Thank you - Dave http://tinyurl.com/3tp8krr

        I was curious where it is so followed the link to your website. You might
        want to change this to indicate you now have a small display and its location.

        http://bugbookcomputermuseum.com/
        The BugBook Computer Museum

        In the future. It is now a matter of location, the process of building, and
        time to develop exhibits of the caliber that folks will want to come and see.