Re: [midatlanticretro] Printer pick-up please ....

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2011
      >> MARCH needs someone to pick up an NEC Spinwriter (daisy wheel printer) in Elkins Park, PA (slightly north of Philadelphia.) Email me for details.
      > You know I just donated one to march. Need another?

      No. But it was offered to us, out of the blue, by someone who seems very
      enthusiastic about our group and who has good contacts with Philly and
      Princeton-area sci-fi clubs. Also she said it's in mint condition. So I
      accepted.
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 9, 2011
        Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

        >MARCH needs someone to pick up an NEC Spinwriter (daisy wheel printer)
        >in Elkins Park, PA (slightly north of Philadelphia.) Email me for
        >details.

        My son lives in Elkins Park. Send me the details and he can get it and
        bring it to me on the next trek home.
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 9, 2011
          >>MARCH needs someone to pick up an NEC Spinwriter

          >My son lives in Elkins Park. Send me the details and he can get it and
          bring it to me on the next trek home.

          Will do. Thanks.