Printer pick-up please ....

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8 6:58 PM
      MARCH needs someone to pick up an NEC Spinwriter (daisy wheel printer)
      in Elkins Park, PA (slightly north of Philadelphia.) Email me for details.
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8 7:23 PM
        Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

        >MARCH needs someone to pick up an NEC Spinwriter (daisy wheel printer)
        >in Elkins Park, PA (slightly north of Philadelphia.) Email me for
        >details.

        You know I just donated one to march. Need another?
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8 7:29 PM
          >> MARCH needs someone to pick up an NEC Spinwriter (daisy wheel printer) in Elkins Park, PA (slightly north of Philadelphia.) Email me for details.
          > You know I just donated one to march. Need another?

          No. But it was offered to us, out of the blue, by someone who seems very
          enthusiastic about our group and who has good contacts with Philly and
          Princeton-area sci-fi clubs. Also she said it's in mint condition. So I
          accepted.
        • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 9 3:32 AM
            Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

            >MARCH needs someone to pick up an NEC Spinwriter (daisy wheel printer)
            >in Elkins Park, PA (slightly north of Philadelphia.) Email me for
            >details.

            My son lives in Elkins Park. Send me the details and he can get it and
            bring it to me on the next trek home.
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 9 5:27 AM
              >>MARCH needs someone to pick up an NEC Spinwriter

              >My son lives in Elkins Park. Send me the details and he can get it and
              bring it to me on the next trek home.

              Will do. Thanks.