RE: [midatlanticretro] OT: Seeking iPaq H2200 series cable or cradle

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2011
      Message
      I have plenty H36xx ones (that's the model with a sleeve) but they don't fit the later iPaqs. The H2200 cradle has a small slot behind the main cradle for charging a spare battery.

      Dave
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2011
        >>> I might have one of these at home - I can check later. I know I have some kind of ipaq, charger, cradle, etc

        +1
      • c f
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 7, 2011
          So I checked - it is an H2200 series. I've got the iPaq, stylus, cradle, and power adapter. It's yours if you want it.

          -Chris