OT: Seeking iPaq H2200 series cable or cradle

  • Job
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2011
      Hi I am restoring an ipaq and need a charger/sync cable.

      Thanks
      JR
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2011
        I am short of these for my own H2200's otherwise I would send you one.
        Fortunatley they are still available on e-bay for bobbins, e.g. :-

        http://www.ebay.com/itm/HQRP-USB-Cable-fits-HP-iPaq-3870-3975-h1910-h2200-h3
        900-/260828037292?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item3cba9000ac

        Dave
        G4UGM

      • c f
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 6, 2011
          I might have one of these at home - I can check later. I know I have some kind of ipaq, charger, cradle, etc. that I was going to drop off at goodwill soon otherwise.

          -Chris

          On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 2:29 PM, Dave <dave.g4ugm@...> wrote:

          I am short of these for my own H2200's otherwise I would send you one.
          Fortunatley they are still available on e-bay for bobbins, e.g. :-

          http://www.ebay.com/itm/HQRP-USB-Cable-fits-HP-iPaq-3870-3975-h1910-h2200-h3
          900-/260828037292?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item3cba9000ac

          Dave
          G4UGM

        • Dave
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 6, 2011
            Message
            I have plenty H36xx ones (that's the model with a sleeve) but they don't fit the later iPaqs. The H2200 cradle has a small slot behind the main cradle for charging a spare battery.

            Dave

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 6, 2011
              >>> I might have one of these at home - I can check later. I know I have some kind of ipaq, charger, cradle, etc

              +1
            • c f
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 7, 2011
                So I checked - it is an H2200 series. I've got the iPaq, stylus, cradle, and power adapter. It's yours if you want it.

                -Chris