Re: [midatlanticretro] Good day @ museum

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2011
      > You should have mentioned the guy who was whistling the theme to "Raiders Of The Lost Ark"

      Oh yeah, that was pretty funny. Everyone: a visitor walked down the
      hallway when the software happened to be playing the Indiana Jones theme
      song. The guy wasn't interested in our particular exhibits, but that
      didn't stop him from whistling along. It's a catchy tune, you know? The
      funniest part was how enthusiastic he was about it -- highs, lows,
      multiple verses, and everything. He strolled away with the song in his
      head. He wasn't even doing it for our amusement, I just happened to
      catch it.