Re: [midatlanticretro] Good day @ museum

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2011
      From: Evan Koblentz
      Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2011 9:23 PM
      To: MARCH Yahoo Midatlanticretro
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Good day @ museum

      >Forgot to mention: Jeff B. brought in a bunch of new SID music for the
      >C-64. We were all tired of listening to the same batch of songs. Now we
      >have new, fresh hits, like "Ghostbusters" and the theme song from Disney's
      >"It's a Small World". :)

      Glad you liked them ! I will get more. I think I figured out how to copy
      them from uIEC's SD card to real floppy using CBM Command. I plan on having
      maybe 10 disks or so that you can rotate out a different disk per week. So
      it doesn't get too repetitive. You should have mentioned the guy who was
      whistling the theme to "Raiders Of The Lost Ark". And The Muppet Show !

      Jeff3 B.
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2011
        > You should have mentioned the guy who was whistling the theme to "Raiders Of The Lost Ark"

        Oh yeah, that was pretty funny. Everyone: a visitor walked down the
        hallway when the software happened to be playing the Indiana Jones theme
        song. The guy wasn't interested in our particular exhibits, but that
        didn't stop him from whistling along. It's a catchy tune, you know? The
        funniest part was how enthusiastic he was about it -- highs, lows,
        multiple verses, and everything. He strolled away with the song in his
        head. He wasn't even doing it for our amusement, I just happened to
        catch it.