Re: [midatlanticretro] Good day @ museum

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2011
      Forgot to mention: Jeff B. brought in a bunch of new SID music for the C-64. We were all tired of listening to the same batch of songs. Now we have new, fresh hits, like "Ghostbusters" and the theme song from Disney's "It's a Small World". :)

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2011
        Oh, and Jeff J. brought us some very useful hard plastic display stands.

        We need a new emailer. I'm too disorganized. :)

[...]

      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4, 2011
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 4, 2011
            > You should have mentioned the guy who was whistling the theme to "Raiders Of The Lost Ark"

            Oh yeah, that was pretty funny. Everyone: a visitor walked down the
            hallway when the software happened to be playing the Indiana Jones theme
            song. The guy wasn't interested in our particular exhibits, but that
            didn't stop him from whistling along. It's a catchy tune, you know? The
            funniest part was how enthusiastic he was about it -- highs, lows,
            multiple verses, and everything. He strolled away with the song in his
            head. He wasn't even doing it for our amusement, I just happened to
            catch it.