Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF MW in three weeks

    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 4 11:21 AM
      Of the people I know from MARCH who are going AND live close enough
      to be able to drop off items at InfoAge, all are taking the plane.
      Bill

      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 13, 2013
        Who from MARCH is going to VCF MW?

        Bill Degnan (flying in Friday afternoon)
        ?????????
        ?????????
      • Randy Kindig
        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 13, 2013
          I am!

          Randy Kindig
          Floppy Days Podcast

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 19 , May 27, 2014

            Who is going to VCF MW this year AND wants a table?  I told them four tables for MARCH members (me/Justin/Ian?/Bob Applegate/Mouse?/??

            let me know and I will help coordinate with Jason T.  September 13-14, 2014, Lombard, IL

            I usually fly there and bring a suitcase exhibit of some sort...

            http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2010/

            http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2011/

            http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2012/

            http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2013/

          • Bob Applegate

              Message 6 of 19 , May 27, 2014
                Jason checks this list, esp if VCFMW is in the subject header...I know Justin already has travel arrangements made, I have not yet, but I probably will be going. I always say "probably" up until the last minute.