Re: VCF MW in three weeks

  • Jack Rubin
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 4, 2011
      Anybody driving out? I've got some stuff to go back to MARCH.
      Jack
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 4, 2011
        Of the people I know from MARCH who are going AND live close enough
        to be able to drop off items at InfoAge, all are taking the plane.
        Bill

        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 13, 2013
          Who from MARCH is going to VCF MW?

          Bill Degnan (flying in Friday afternoon)
          ?????????
          ?????????
        • Randy Kindig
          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 13, 2013
            I am!

            Randy Kindig
            Floppy Days Podcast

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 19 , May 27, 2014

              Who is going to VCF MW this year AND wants a table?  I told them four tables for MARCH members (me/Justin/Ian?/Bob Applegate/Mouse?/??

              let me know and I will help coordinate with Jason T.  September 13-14, 2014, Lombard, IL

              I usually fly there and bring a suitcase exhibit of some sort...

              http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2010/

              http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2011/

              http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2012/

              http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2013/

            • Bob Applegate

                Message 7 of 19 , May 27, 2014
                  Jason checks this list, esp if VCFMW is in the subject header...I know Justin already has travel arrangements made, I have not yet, but I probably will be going. I always say "probably" up until the last minute.