Re: VCF MW in three weeks

  • David Greelish
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 4, 2011
      << Three weeks to VCF MW.
      Bill >>

      Yah! I'll be there!
      Best,
      David Greelish, Computer Historian
      President, Atlanta Historical Computing Society

      Classic Computing
      The Home of Computer History Nostalgia
      http://www.classiccomputing.com

      Classic Computing Blog
      Classic Computing Show video podcast
      "Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer" audiobook podcast
      Retro Computing Roundtable podcast

    • Jack Rubin
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 4, 2011
        Anybody driving out? I've got some stuff to go back to MARCH.
        Jack
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 4, 2011
          Of the people I know from MARCH who are going AND live close enough
          to be able to drop off items at InfoAge, all are taking the plane.
          Bill

          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 13 7:30 AM
            Who from MARCH is going to VCF MW?

            Bill Degnan (flying in Friday afternoon)
            ?????????
            ?????????
          • Randy Kindig
            Message 5 of 19 , Aug 13 9:19 AM
              I am!

              Randy Kindig
              Floppy Days Podcast

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 19 , May 27, 2014

                Who is going to VCF MW this year AND wants a table?  I told them four tables for MARCH members (me/Justin/Ian?/Bob Applegate/Mouse?/??

                let me know and I will help coordinate with Jason T.  September 13-14, 2014, Lombard, IL

                I usually fly there and bring a suitcase exhibit of some sort...

                http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2010/

                http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2011/

                http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2012/

                http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2013/

              • Bob Applegate

                  Message 8 of 19 , May 27, 2014
                    Jason checks this list, esp if VCFMW is in the subject header...I know Justin already has travel arrangements made, I have not yet, but I probably will be going. I always say "probably" up until the last minute.