VCF MW in three weeks

    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 3, 2011
      Three weeks to VCF MW.
      Bill
    • David Greelish
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 4, 2011
        << Three weeks to VCF MW.
        Bill >>

        Yah! I'll be there!
        Best,
        David Greelish, Computer Historian
        President, Atlanta Historical Computing Society

        Classic Computing
        The Home of Computer History Nostalgia
        http://www.classiccomputing.com

        Classic Computing Blog
        Classic Computing Show video podcast
        "Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer" audiobook podcast
        Retro Computing Roundtable podcast

      • Jack Rubin
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 4, 2011
          Anybody driving out? I've got some stuff to go back to MARCH.
          Jack
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 4, 2011
            Of the people I know from MARCH who are going AND live close enough
            to be able to drop off items at InfoAge, all are taking the plane.
            Bill

            Message 5 of 19 , Aug 13, 2013
              Who from MARCH is going to VCF MW?

              Bill Degnan (flying in Friday afternoon)
              ?????????
              ?????????
            • Randy Kindig
              Message 6 of 19 , Aug 13, 2013
                I am!

                Randy Kindig
                Floppy Days Podcast

                Sent from my iPhone

                Message 7 of 19 , May 27, 2014

                  Who is going to VCF MW this year AND wants a table?  I told them four tables for MARCH members (me/Justin/Ian?/Bob Applegate/Mouse?/??

                  let me know and I will help coordinate with Jason T.  September 13-14, 2014, Lombard, IL

                  I usually fly there and bring a suitcase exhibit of some sort...

                  http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2010/

                  http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2011/

                  http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2012/

                  http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2013/

                • Bob Applegate

                    Message 9 of 19 , May 27, 2014
                      Jason checks this list, esp if VCFMW is in the subject header...I know Justin already has travel arrangements made, I have not yet, but I probably will be going. I always say "probably" up until the last minute.