Clarification ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      Someone brought to my attention that my message yesterday about Matt's college dorm, which drifted from the "prank" topic, could be misinterpreted as making light of the Tyler Clementi case. If anyone * else * thought I meant that, it was absolutely not the intention! MARCH gave Matt an Apple //e for his high school graduation. I was simply asking what his roommates thought of it.