Lotus Jazz copy protection

  • Richard Cini
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      Lotus Jazz copy protection Guys --

          I just got a copy of Lotus Jazz for the original Mac. The package, overall, is in very good condition but before I use it I wanted to make copies of the disks. Naturally, some Googling indicated that Jazz has a pretty strong copy protection scheme (written by the same guy that wrote SuperLoc). Does anyone know what kind of protection is used? I’d like to make vMac/Basilisk images of the disks, too. I’m going to try CopyIIMac later today when I pull my SE30 off of the shelf.

          Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks.

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini