Re: Prank foiled!

  • mattmik
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2011
      My bet is that this is a legitimate email. The catch is she's about 90 years old.

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2011
        Hey Matt. What do your freshman roomies @ Rutgers think of your Apple //e?

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2011
          I haven't brought it here yet. I wanted to get settled for a little bit first, but I'll definitely bring it up later. I'm sure my roommates would enjoy The Oregon Trail and Akalabeth! Who doesn't?! :D

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 4, 2011
            Phone sex?

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 4, 2011
              No, it's an email I received.