Prank foiled!

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2011
      Okay, who wrote the email below? Clever, but I didn't fall for it....

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2011
        My bet is that this is a legitimate email. The catch is she's about 90 years old.

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2011
          Hey Matt. What do your freshman roomies @ Rutgers think of your Apple //e?

          > My bet is that this is a legitimate email. The catch is she's about 90 years old.
          >
          > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Evan Koblentz"<evan@...> wrote:
          >> Okay, who wrote the email below? Clever, but I didn't fall for it....

        • mattmik
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2011
            I haven't brought it here yet. I wanted to get settled for a little bit first, but I'll definitely bring it up later. I'm sure my roommates would enjoy The Oregon Trail and Akalabeth! Who doesn't?! :D

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 4, 2011
              Phone sex?

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 4, 2011
                No, it's an email I received.