too late for VCF, too early for Festivus

  • Jeff Jonas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 9:34 PM
      a leak in my storage unit has inspired me to cancel more projects and offer the inventory/parts to MARCH members

      free stuff: parallel printer buffers, usually an Apple ][ companion

      asking $20 for a new-ish in box trs-80 mc-10
      * CPU: Hitachi 6803 @ 0.89 MHz
      * RAM: 4 kB on-board, expandable to 20KB via external expansion pack
      * ROM: 8 kB (Micro Color Basic, developed by Microsoft)
      * VDG: MC6847
      Introduced in October, 1983 for $399.00

      see also: http://www.trs-80.com/