Computer rescue...

  • brian_cirulnick
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2011
      OK;

      I've secured the Sparc1 for Mike L., the HP340 for Dave McGuire, and I believe Jeff Jonas has dibs on the Macintosh trackball. There's also some assorted scsi drives, 50-pin ribbon cables, and some sort of SCA drive rack/backplane for what I assume is some kind of RAID setup. The 19" monitor I think goes to the HP340.

      Anyhow, it's all sitting in my garage right now, but can't stay there for long, I'll need to move it to my basement until the next MARCH get-together...

      Or people can arrange to come visit me at some point and grab stuff.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2011
        On 08/31/2011 09:48 AM, brian_cirulnick wrote:
        > I've secured the Sparc1 for Mike L., the HP340 for Dave McGuire, and I believe Jeff Jonas has dibs on the Macintosh trackball. There's also some assorted scsi drives, 50-pin ribbon cables, and some sort of SCA drive rack/backplane for what I assume is some kind of RAID setup. The 19" monitor I think goes to the HP340.
        >
        > Anyhow, it's all sitting in my garage right now, but can't stay there for long, I'll need to move it to my basement until the next MARCH get-together...
        >
        > Or people can arrange to come visit me at some point and grab stuff.

        Thank you Brian! I'll start thinking about a trip out there. I'm
        (still) in the middle of moving so I've got to get that out of the way
        first.

        Dave McGuire
        Port Charlotte, FL