Re: Paper tape mystery

  • s100doctor
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2011
      Zukow-Goldring is apparently a psychology researcher of infants'
      by color. So Web searches of Zukow and colors names find publications
      citing this researcher. Since these are academic publications, the actual content of these papers can't be read online except with
      registration. That's all I could find.

      It's possible these tapes are from some old psychology lab that still used paper tape to record data. I know first-hand such technology was in use in the 70's and 80's. Check the distribution of values to see if they are statistical and if the mean "means" anything.

      Herb