OT: Another reason why Jeri Ellsworth is cool

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30 6:22 AM
      Ok... Not only does she design C64s into chips.. She build stock cars..

      http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2011/08/jeri-ellsworth-builds-a-pure-stock-car.html

      Jeri has to be one of the most amazing people I have read about..
    • brian_cirulnick
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30 1:41 PM

        > Ok... Not only does she design C64s into chips.. She build stock cars..
        >

        > http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2011/08/jeri-ellsworth-builds-a-pure-stock-car.html
        >
        > Jeri has to be one of the most amazing people I have read about..

        "Those of us who are Jeri Ellsworth fans have heard about her race car builder/driver past, but most us know of her through her electronics engineering exploits. In this Building a Pure Stock Race Car video series, she proves her automotive hacking mettle as she helps her friend Trish make race-worthy a 1981 Camero. "

        "Camero" ??? Would that be a Chavy Camero?