Re: [midatlanticretro] CHM exhibit credits

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2011
      >>> As far as I was concerned, I participated for a few months in an
      email thread about mobile computing, don't remember the substance,
      but mostly it was about the time line of mobile computing.

      I remember it different. The content that I worked on was far from just a timeline. It contained the actual text for their physical signage and web site. I and others were asked to give feedback and suggestions. Bill, I'm not sure if you were copied on those messages.

      >>> they found another source

      I didn't know that. My mistake then.
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2011
        Evan,

        Way cool. Now AIRC we have already discussed that MARCH will never [never say never] have CHM-style funding, but apparently MARCH can out-do them in one area which would be display credits. Anyone can do good signage, we can do excellent signage with credits.

        Jim