Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: The 12 biggest PC duds ever

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29, 2011

      Man, don't you wish you could be paid to write worthless articles to fill up the internet?

          Evan?  :-)

      I figured someone would joke about that .....

      A pub like PC Mag would never be interested in my day-to-day work. Other than one year at my hometown daily newspaper, I've never done any consumer writing.

      I suppose my career is best summarized as "journeyman trade magazine reporter". I was at eWeek, Wireless Week, and Mobile Enterprise. Now I'm at a niche publication called Law Technology News (the tech arm of Law.com): http://tinyurl.com/44v84sk.

      I like what I do, but it's just a job. The history stuff is my passion.

    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 29, 2011
        "brian_cirulnick" <techrat@...> writes:

        >Man, don't you wish you could be paid to write worthless articles to
        >fill u= p the internet?=20

        Millions do every day when they post crap on Facebook from their employer's
        systems and networks. ;)