Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: The 12 biggest PC duds ever

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29, 2011
      On Mon, 29 Aug 2011, brian_cirulnick wrote:

      > Man, don't you wish you could be paid to write worthless articles to fill up the internet?

      Evan? :-)

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 29, 2011

        Man, don't you wish you could be paid to write worthless articles to fill up the internet?

            Evan?  :-)

        I figured someone would joke about that .....

        A pub like PC Mag would never be interested in my day-to-day work. Other than one year at my hometown daily newspaper, I've never done any consumer writing.

        I suppose my career is best summarized as "journeyman trade magazine reporter". I was at eWeek, Wireless Week, and Mobile Enterprise. Now I'm at a niche publication called Law Technology News (the tech arm of Law.com): http://tinyurl.com/44v84sk.

        I like what I do, but it's just a job. The history stuff is my passion.

      • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 29, 2011
          "brian_cirulnick" <techrat@...> writes:

          >Man, don't you wish you could be paid to write worthless articles to
          >fill u= p the internet?=20

          Millions do every day when they post crap on Facebook from their employer's
          systems and networks. ;)