Kaypro 10 needs parts

  • john49612000
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2011
      I am looking for a 5 1/4 inch flopppy drive and/or a 10 or 20 MB hard drive. I am trying to restore my kaypro to working condition. I have some software and manuals and the unit has a built in hard drive controller.

      I also have manuals that provide jumper information on most vintage hard drives in case anyone needs the information.

      John Hill
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2011
        > I am looking for a 5 1/4 inch flopppy drive and/or a 10 or 20 MB hard drive. I am trying to restore my kaypro to working condition. I have some software and manuals and the unit has a built in hard drive controller.
        >
        > I also have manuals that provide jumper information on most vintage hard drives in case anyone needs the information.
        >
        > John Hill

        John, welcome to our group. I'm sure you will find help here.

        We ask all new members to introduce themselves. Where are you located,
        how did you learn about us, what's your background in computers, etc.

        - Evan K. (club prez 'cause nobody else was dumb enough!)