Fwd: old computer donation

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 26, 2011
      All: see below. MARCH politely declined, so these items are available for anyone.

      Also: Scotch Plains is near my house, but I haven't got time (or space in my car) to get these. Sorry.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 26, 2011
        I'd be interested in the Sparc 1, Sun keyboards, mice and SCSI disks,
        if anyone else in the area would be willing to pick them up and hold them
        until I get out to Infoage.

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 26, 2011
          I'll gladly adopt the HP 340, but would need the same sort of
          assistance. Anybody?

          -Dave

          On 08/26/2011 04:14 PM, Mike Loewen wrote:

          > I'd be interested in the Sparc 1, Sun keyboards, mice and SCSI disks,
          > if anyone else in the area would be willing to pick them up and hold them
          > until I get out to Infoage.
          >
          > On Fri, 26 Aug 2011, Evan Koblentz wrote:
          >
          >> All: see below. MARCH politely declined, so these items are available for
          >> anyone.
          >>
          >> Also: Scotch Plains is near my house, but I haven't got time (or space in my
          >> car) to get these. Sorry.

          Dave McGuire
          Port Charlotte, FL
        • brian_cirulnick
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 26, 2011
            I'll see what I can do for you... Maybe I can pick this stuff up from him on Monday after work???

            > I'd be interested in the Sparc 1, Sun keyboards, mice and SCSI disks,
            > if anyone else in the area would be willing to pick them up and hold them
            > until I get out to Infoage.
            >
            > On Fri, 26 Aug 2011, Evan Koblentz wrote:
            >
            > > All: see below. MARCH politely declined, so these items are available for
            > > anyone.
            > >
            > > Also: Scotch Plains is near my house, but I haven't got time (or space in my
            > > car) to get these. Sorry.

          • Rolf Levenbach
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 26, 2011
              I could also do it (I'm about 20 minutes away) assuming my rental car doesn't get damaged in the storm.

              Rolf