Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: A whole lotta shaking going on

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 25, 2011
      "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> writes:

      >US Airways. I booked kind of late and the non-stop flights were too
      >expensive + didn't fit my schedule.

      Well, good luck to you and to all of use along the US east coast. I lived
      in a beach house in West Long Branch back during hurricane Gloria which had
      a catagory 4 status at one time during it's track. That made quite a mess
      with beach erosion, flooding, etc. but not too much damage. I do hope that
      anything of historical value at InfoAge had made it to "high ground". The
      report of the basement flooding from the last storm could occur there again
      with Irene.
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 25, 2011