Re: [midatlanticretro] Bill D Pics

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
      Bill,

      The one picture I looked at was nice - impressive even. How about adding an
      index.htm that displays the pictures to make it easier for lazy people like
      me?

      Jim

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
        jim,
        I have a lot to do with this site. I am in the perpetual uploading
        pictures phase of the project. I have not added any design/html. I will
        this Spring.
        Bill