Re: [midatlanticretro] hi and wayed

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hello <your name here>,

      Welcome aboard! I live in western CT so it's good to see some additional
      "northern" members. What do you collect or want to collect other than an
      Imsai?

      BTW, you did not include your name.

      Jim Scheef
      MARCH Treasurer

      --- greenmeanie2006 <greenmeanie2006@...> wrote:

      > Just wanted to say I am new here.
      >
      > Also I am looking for a Imsai 8080 near north east connecticut. If
      > anyone has a lead please email me.
      >
      > thanks
    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
        Jim Scheef wrote:
        > Hello <your name here>,
        >
        > Welcome aboard! I live in western CT so it's good to see some additional
        > "northern" members. What do you collect or want to collect other than an
        > Imsai?
        >
        > BTW, you did not include your name.

        Where in Western Connecticut are you? I'm not far from there myself.

        Peace... Sridhar