IMSAI update

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 19, 2011
      All,
      I am going on vacation for a week, when I get back I will start
      working on the IMSAI MARCH will auction to club members. I started
      working on it, I have a functional CPU card with 8080 processor, so
      it should be ready by mid September.
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 21, 2011
        No bids yet.

        Potential bidders, there's no point in waiting, because the bids are confidential.
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 21, 2011
          >>> No bids yet.

          And .... the first bid just arrived.
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011
            > I am just about to put the IMSAI up for sale, as soon as I get back
            > from an out of town Labor Day weekend picnic. Stand by.

            You're going back to the future!
          • Christian Liendo
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011
              From: Evan Koblentz <evan@...>
              You're going back to the future!

              Can you do that in a Miata?
            • Dan Roganti
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011

                From: Evan Koblentz <evan@...>
                You're going back to the future!

                On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 9:17 AM, Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

                Can you do that in a Miata?

                I bet you could if the IMSAI was installed in the Miata  and running an overclocked Z80 ;)