lucky lucky guy

  • Jeff Jonas
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2011
      pix from a visitor to Paul Allen's Living Computer Museum

      http://vintagecomputer.livejournal.com/79252.html
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 19, 2011
        At 10:39 PM 8/19/2011, you wrote:
        >pix from a visitor to Paul Allen's Living Computer Museum
        >
        >http://vintagecomputer.livejournal.com/79252.html

        I think he likes DEC stuff.
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 19, 2011
          On 08/19/2011 10:39 PM, Jeff Jonas wrote:
          > pix from a visitor to Paul Allen's Living Computer Museum
          >
          > http://vintagecomputer.livejournal.com/79252.html

          Ohhhhhhhmigosh.

          Someone please pass me a towel!

          Dave McGuire
          Port Charlotte, FL
        • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 20, 2011
            B Degnan <billdeg@...> writes:

            >--Gz2YqD7Ot4hZL2DSsgz07dWLJP8N9hjUlNqx-uG Content-Type: text/plain;
            >charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
            >
            >At 10:39 PM 8/19/2011, you wrote: >pix from a visitor to Paul Allen's
            >Living Computer Museum >
            >>http://vintagecomputer.livejournal.com/79252.html
            >
            >I think he likes DEC stuff.

            At least there were some smarts in half of the Micro$oft equation. :)